Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
slipping dentures

Posted by Goldy (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 3, 05 at 9:51

Just found the best denture cream.Holds all day.Fixodent with the controled top.No waste and you use much lest.It cost a little more but it last longer.Where I was using a tube and a half a month this last for over two months.If you go to their website you can get a coupon worth 75 cents.No I don't work for Fixodent just thought I would pass it on.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: slipping dentures

thats interesting Goldy
now if somebody could just tell me
how to cure this aching hip ??
Zeke

o

thank you so much for the dentual information.i am only 42 -43 april 23 and i had to get top dentual.i cry day and nite.i feel so so old,i hate them,and don't see me affording 8000 for a few implants and a partial.but the plastic roof is what i hate mainly.but i go back monday for a dr with dentist and a adjustment.when she pulled my teeth and place my false ones in ,she left for a vacation and i have not had any adjustments.but i do not beleive any adjustments can be made for me to say OH I am so glad I got this plastic roof,so thanks for the heads up on something to keep them from falling out,does it hardens when you put it in or what.i am new to this stuff,please help granny here.thanks judy

o

You just place a little paste and bite down.You are good to go for a whole day.Now if you are going out to dinner you might do it again for safe keeping if you have had the original paste in all day.It's part of getting older .You will adjust.You have plenty of company not everyone can afford transplants.Mined you you will glue your whole mouth shut if you use too much.

o

thanks goldy for your help.i hope the stuff works so i can go out with my dear hubby next weekend for my b;day in which i will turn 43.do i put the stuff all over or just in the front of the top teeth and do i put it on my gum or teeth?I am new to this,so please noone laugh at my questions.lol..all i need is for my false teeth to fall out at dinner.my friend said she was in church singing a special and her teeth shot out of her mouth and it landed in a man's lap,she said she stop,grab those teeth,and to the bathroom she ran and stayed till her son came and said the services is over and all is gone but the preacher.she said she was so so embrassed and she has not yet got over it.thanks for any suggestions for a young southern girl here that has falsies.,...judy

o

Put the paste on the dentures.A "little dab will do you"

o

I hated my top denture too and about 9 mo. ago my dentist put in titan post and was able to shave most the roof part off.
I love them now and I can bite into anything! It cost me about $2,000 but well with it to me. I have allergies so bad that the roof of my mouth swells up and would make the plate almost lay on the back of my tongue and when I would cough I would gag and ened up throwing up all the time!!! I was one of the first 5 to have them put in.
One great invention for me!

o

Berk, This is really great news. One can get rid of the roof part by using titan post. Cool. I also wanted to mention that I found a plan that says will save you 60% on dentures and 25% on titan post or implants. I found it here: denture4less.com

Here is a link that might be useful: cheap dentures and cheaper implants

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here