SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mike2305

vomit black

mike2305
17 years ago

Hello. A strange thing happened last week. I have a history of gastric problems, and last tuesday evening i felt nausea, and did not want anything to eat, at this stage i would normally take a high dose of vitamin c say 1000mg, however, with not feeling well i didnt. I went to bed, but was unable to sleep, and at 1am i was sick, after that i was going hot and cold, and felt unwell.

The next day was just the same, going hot and cold and feeling nausea. I do know a herbal tincture for these symptoms, but i was not sure what was wrong with me. Now for the horror bit, at 11am, i was sick again, but this time the vomit was black.

The next thing i know i was in hospital, and they where doing all types of tests. The blood test was the important one, however it was ok, and the hospital discharged me after 6 hours.

The next day I was feeling weak, but much better, so what was it? black vomit is classic symptoms of yellow fever. Yellow fever in the uk, i dont think so. Yet we do have a water feature in the conservatory, and the water does not get changed much-- no it could,nt be, could it?

Any thoughts?

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville