Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone using or tried electronic cigarette?

Posted by eileenlaunonen (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 5, 09 at 8:47

I seen this on the show The Doctors and im looking for opinions and/or info on this. Has anyone tried this?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone using or tried electronic cigarette?

I know someone who is trying this. She says it isn't going to be the absolute key to quiting smoking but in the meantime, she is at least getting none of the tars of a real cigarette and only part of the nicotine.

o

I am cigarette free.

o

Bottom line - even though they aren't marketed to help people quit, I know a lot of people who have tried e-cigs and are starting to use them more frequently than regular cigarettes. They also allow people to smoke in more locations as well as save money. Cigarette costs are going up and with the economy on pins and needles it just makes sense to start cutting back on spending money.

--JT

Here is a link that might be useful: Finiti E-Cigarettes

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here