Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone else here with Parkinson's besides me?

Posted by ladonna (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 16, 08 at 19:37

I was diagnoised 12 years ago with early onset parkinsons disease. Im now 49. I also have dystonia to go along with it, which causes my back to go into spasms, Im currently on sinemet CR 50/200, 3xdaily, mirapex 3xdaily, and lodosyn 3xdaily, and bacfloren 25mg. 3xdaily. Lately, ive been experiencing pressure in the back part of my head. I was wondering, if any other people with either dystonia, or pd. suffer with this too? I go see my neuro, the first part of April.
Hope to hear from someone.
Thanks
La Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone else here with Parkinson's besides me?

La Donna, I do not have Parkinsons, but there is another place you can go to talk with people who do. It's called Health Boards, link below. Find Parkinsons on the list and then click Jump to Board. Maybe you can find some people there which have situations similar to yours.

Hope this helps.

Susan

Here is a link that might be useful: Health Boards Links

o

Thank you so much Susan.

o

It's so important to be able to interact with others when you have a difficult health situation, so I hope there is something there for you. I visit the Osteoporosis Board, and it's a very nice group of people there sharing information and frustration too.

Take care.

Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here