Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trapezius --Anyone have this hurt?

Posted by imn2crafts (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 19, 08 at 17:58

Trapezius muscle that goes from behine your ears, t's off at your shoulders and down you back. Doctor says this is way I am having these sudden headaches.( comes on for no apparent reason) Starts at the back of my head , sometime moving to the top of my head and then the pains puts me to my knees.Lasts about 15 min., sometimes ice at the back of my neck will calm it.
I have also been waken up with this pain, and I am very exhasted.
It happens mostly durning the day at work and I am of no good for about 15-30 min.
Anyone have any knowledge of this...Thanks Deb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trapezius --Anyone have this hurt?

I've never had trouble with my trapezius, but my omotransversarius has given me trouble, both in pain and remembering the stupid thing on anatomy exams. In fact, I used to have nightmares prior anatomy exams and I'd wake up screaming OMOTRANSVERSARIUS. Vet school does weird things to you...

Anyway, ibuprofen used to help except once, I needed a muscle relaxer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here