SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenn_gw

Ambien for sleep

jenn
19 years ago

Has anyone successfully tried Ambien for sleep? A friend recommended it to me.

I haven't had a good night's sleep for more than 5 weeks and I am almost beside myself with sleepiness and poor concentration. I fall asleep OK but then I wake up about 2 AM or later and then just toss and turn for the rest of the night. Usually I start to doze again but then the slightest noise wakes me up. I always used to be a very heavy sleeper all night but now I'm getting about 5 hours sleep every night it is starting to take its toll (I need at least 7 on most nights). I have a mental, detailed job that requires my brain at full capacity.

It improved earlier last year and then the poor sleep resumed late last year. Before, I would eventually be tired enough to sleep all night but I'm still waiting for that night to come. My body is starting to move slowly and I am sleepy even during my morning commute to work (NEVER been like that before) and let's not even talk about how I feel on my way home from work in the evening. My eyes look tired.

I don't drink coffee or tea, I don't exercise late, I don't eat late, the room is cool and quiet, I take calcium supplements, etc. etc etc. I exercise in the morning and take short walks at work throughout the day (getting from office to office).

Help!

Jen

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia