SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

Cataracts

catlady15
20 years ago

I am new to this forum.But I need advise.I went to the eye dr for exam because I am having trouble seeing clear.It has been going on for awhile.I had a good exam for as they really checked my eyes from front and back.The dr asked for my husband to come in so he could speak to him.He asked me if I ever taken predisone.I reply yes.I have for many years due to my back,having 3 back surgeries and needing another one,my dr puts a shot in my back ever 3 months.Well than the eye dr said it has made cataracts on my eyes.I have one on each eye.He said I need to have them removed.He said my eyes are in bad shape.He asked how long had I been having problems with my eyes and I said for a long while.My question is,has anyone ever heard of this and can anyone tell me what to expect from the time I get to the hospital to I go home.The dr said I will be going into a operating room to have this done.My husband and I asked again ,you mean a operating room.He said yes.He said they don't put me to sleep.As you may can tell I am very scared.I am 42 years old.Any help would be greatly apprecaited and thanks for your time.Also what number is best when they say you can see,so and so.He told me my number and I was wandering if it is bad.Catlady

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?