SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
libra102072

Do you know what this might could be? Maybe tmi

Annie
12 years ago

I'm not sure where to begin to look for this symptom, so I'm hoping you can help.

A couple of months ago, all of a sudden I woke up and it my stomach was sore just like when you start exercising. Like I had been doing sit ups or something, lol, which I haven't but should be. I hadn't lifted anything.

It quit feeling like I have been doing sit ups but it hurts whenever I raise up to get out of bed, or chair,etc. It doesn't bother me, but it also hurts when I cough or sneeze.

So it's not a constant pain but hasn't gone away.

It's hard to really pin point where it actually hurts in my tummy.

Last week, I don't know if you have ever had your membranes stripped ( to help hurry along giving birth) but it felt like that one morning. That's not a pleasant feeling and really it's been over 30 years since I had that done, but it's like childbirth, you forget how it hurts unitl you're doing it again,lol.

Any idea what this could be or where to even look for that symptom. Wish I could tell you where it hurts. It's like if you are at a sink and lean against the counter, that's where it hurts. Of course heighth difference may make a difference. But that's where I would say that it best describes the location.

Thanks,

gabby

Comments (2)

Sponsored