Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stomach

Posted by gabbygirl (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 28, 12 at 12:25

I could have sworn that I asked this question but I can't find it.

Have any of you ever woke up and your tummy feels like you'e sore from exercising for the first time?

This happened to me the last of Nov. and I can't really remember how long that feeling lasted. I hadn't done any exercise ( but should) and hadn't lifted anything heavy. In fact, I just went to bed and felt that way when I woke up.

I have had an ache ever since then. It was more sore at first but now I've just gotten used to it. It only hurts when I rise up from somewhere. Or like last night I was sitting on the couch and curled up my legs beside me. It hurt them. And it hurts if I sleep in what I call the fetal position. Have no idea if I'm describing it right.

Mainly just wanted to know if you've ever experienced the exercising feeling? My little PA who looks about 12 felt around but she pressed about as hard as my little 2 year old g'baby would do. I kept telling her harder, because it wasn't hurting. But as soon as I sat up, that's when I felt the pain. She was clueless.

Any ideas what this could be or has anyone else had that feeling?

Thanks,
gabby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stomach

The first thing that I thought of was a hernia of some sort. When you get curled up, a loop of intestine gets "caught" and when you straigten up, it hurts!

Maybe??? probably not, but maybe you need more than a look by a PA.

o
RE: Stomach

Thanks agnes for your quick reply. I haven't had any of the other symptoms, but it's the closest description that I've read. Believe me, I've been looking but it usually takes me to a pregnancy site!

But with your answer, I'll try to find something in that direction. I'm almost 60, so I sure hope the ^%#% that I'm not pregnant,lol!

thanks again,
gabby

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here