Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Patch quit smoking aid

Posted by mush (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 11, 07 at 10:28

If you have tried the Patch to quit smoking can you please share your experiences with it. (good or bad)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Patch quit smoking aid

I tried it. It did seem to help with cravings and stuff some. Kinda made me feel a little anxious though (or maybe that was just the withdrawls)
Anyways,I was only on it 3 weeks. I got a stomach flu and was so sick I couldnt wear it (cuz it made me feel sicker)

Yes,I'am smoking again.I'm gonna try to quit again soon. This time I'm trying CHANTIX though,I heard the chances of staying quit are better with this way.
Good luck to you!

o
RE: The Patch quit smoking aid

I can only give secondhand information. My husband began using the patch program in October 2004. He said it made it much easier for him to quite smoking. He saw his mother dying from lung cancer. We were engaged and wanted our life together to be healthy and long. So he began the patch and has not smoked since 2004. He says that it was the best decision he could have made and feels much healthier. I can tell a difference in his energy level and even in the color of his skin. I am so thankful everyday that there was something to help him. Good luck to everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here