SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hmoree

dentures or other options

hmoree
18 years ago

I am really hoping someone can help me. I was recently told I would need to spend over $8000 to have my teeth fixed. This would include 2 new bridges, each with 4 teeth, a root canel, plus extra work. Now for that kind of money I would expect a fabulous looking mouth. But what I will end up with is a hap-hazard mouth of fake attached teeth. An implant is out of the question. If I go with that option, I am talking 2 implants (minimum) at $2100 + the $900 cap for on it. So $3000 each. Then I have the bridges that would have 3 teeth each at $900 each tooth. My question is this: Should I spend this amount (which I do not have)(also no insurance) at my age 55+. Or should I get them all pulled and go with an upper plate. Right now I am chewing on borrowed time, so to speak. The next thing I eat might cause my current bridge to come out. And I was told they can not be glued again and that they need replaced. I've looked into the AARP insurance, but they have a co-pay and annual max. And if you do the math, you really don't save that much with it. What other options are out there?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012