Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone tried oral chelation?

Posted by terrapots (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 5, 07 at 23:33

Am wondering if oral chelation is anything near what they claim. Have known persons who have had IV chelation but results were not too dramatic. I see EDTA is advertised here, so hope my question won't be deleted.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone tried oral chelation?

My father in law used the chelation Cardiorenew by simpledefeat.com and he was able to go off his bp meds. It worked well for him but he said you have to take it as directed for it to work.

o
RE: Has anyone tried oral chelation?

Simply trying chelation therapy based on advertising, Internet information, or the experiences of family and friends is really not recommended. It like going into someone's medicine chest and taking their medication.

If you have a health issue that you feel warrants this intervention, you owe it to yourself to visit a professional who can do an adequate workup and guide you in your chelation choices. I do not recommend you embark on something like chelation therapy on your own. Looking for the dramatic is great at the cinema - less rewarding when it comes to your medical care.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here