Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What are some natural reactions for allergies?

Posted by christinehoward2013 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 22, 13 at 22:01

My question is how do I cope with the environmental or seasonal allergies? I understand that things like mold, pollen, and dust may be triggers. Surely these are harder to prevent when i can keep my home and also use an air cleaners, but I can not control these allergens outside and somewhere else i go. Much like me beyond my home over I will be inside, this looks like it could be a problem. I have struggled with seasonal allergies like a kid as well as had asthma. The classic symptoms such as runny nose, itchy throat, come a couple of times a year and constantly disappear right after events of clariton. I'm wondering what are the best long term treatment is to help with tics and overall health? Allergy shots? Regular anti-histamine use? Daily Quercetin? Thanks beforehand!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What are some natural reactions for allergies?

Check your diet and look for things like MSG, aspartame, High fructose corn syrup,GMOs and the list goes on. I personally have no use for drugs they cause more problems than they cure. There is a lot of different fields that deal with allergies acupuncture,NLP hypnosis. When you stop and think allergies are a mistake of the immune system it mistakes a non harmful substance and makes it public enemy #1 and the body starts to over react. It is not a lack of drugs

o
RE: What are some natural reactions for allergies?

You need to see an allergist to see what exactly you are allergic to. They can test, then tell you. That way you will at least know for sure what to avoid. I have had indigestion all of my life and just found out at 76 that I am lactose intolerant. I can enjoy food again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here