Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
spasmodic torticollis

Posted by lillykay (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 9, 08 at 20:09

does anyone have or heard of spasmodic torticollis ? I`ve been taking botox shots for about 5 years and was wondering if anyone else has heard of it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: spasmodic torticollis

I had not heard of it before, but after reading about it on some sites, I realized that I have known people that had it. I just didn't know what it was called.

Have you done a google search yet? There are tons of information on this condition.

o

Well agnespuffin
I have researched it and it is very rare, my Dr. told me it was nothing that you inheirit but they dont know what causes it .he said it was deep in the middle of the brain so they have know why of noing what causes it ...I told him they could have my brain when I died and he said ok ...lol its not a fun thing to have but i live with it ,

o

I haven't heard of it, but as a person with a rare skin disorder I find talking to others with the disease is very helpful. Here is a link to a forum you can join to chat with others that have ST.

Here is a link that might be useful: Torticollis Forum

o

thank you lydia1959
thats very nice of you , thanks again

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here