Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Secondary Infertility Question

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 27, 13 at 18:12

My daughter has been told she has secondary infertility. She gave birth 4 years ago to her son, had no trouble getting pregnant. She has been trying for 3 years to get pregnant, last January she became pregnant but lost it at 8 weeks, then got pregnant right away and lost it at 7 weeks.
She has been to a fertility clinic and they told her the next option is ivf. Very expensive and no guarantees.

Has anyone ever gone through this or have you known of someone. Also, if you know of someone who had the ivf did it take or did they miscarry.

Now when I see families with only 1 child I am wondering if it is by choice.

Would appreciate any information you may have.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Secondary Infertility Question

I know someone that couldn't carry a child and had 2 or3 miscarriages. She kept going to different doctors finally one asked her if she had cats and litter boxes. She did. She got rid of those things and had a beautiful baby.

Cell phones can also cause fertility problems, especially when carried in the pocket.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here