SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19778634

Do you still smoke?

User
13 years ago

I just though I'd let you know if you are interested in quiting smoking I have found a great the way. My DDIL & neighbor and a few others have just kicked the habit.

I haven't smoked in almost 5 yrs, but still miss it almost everyday.

I just found out about the E-cigs, they are great if you want to stop the harmful smoking habit.

From a non-technical standpoint: the electronic cigarette may as well be a real cigarette, except that it does not harm you. What makes the e-cig so distinct is this:

Advantages of the E-cig (Vaping) over Smoking

No tar, harmful toxins, or carbon monoxide as found in traditional cigarettes

No more second-hand smoke to worry non-smokers around you

No lighters needed, non-flammable

No ashtrays needed, no ash or butts to dispose of

No smoke, only vapor

Allows you to get your nicotine fix in places smoking is not allowed, no more going outside to smoke

Less expensive than traditional cigarettes

Will hopefully allow cheaper insurance rates since you're no longer a tobacco user

Improved health without the tar and toxins

Improved self-esteem by losing the stigma of being a smoker, you're now a non-smoker

No more burnt holes in carpet, clothing, sofas

No more smokey-smelling clothes or hair

Fresher breath

It's been rated as 95% similar to smoking the cigarettes you are already used to. This means that it is so close to the 'habit' that you already enjoy that it is now incredibly easy to switch away from tobacco.

I tried it myself and I think its a great way to put a end to real smoke. My neighbor is 3 weeks smoke free and so it my DDIL, its just amazing. They can actually smell the smoke now when they never could before.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!