Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Health info on fats, trans fatty acids, butter, oils etc.

Posted by konrad___far_north (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 13, 13 at 13:19

Scroll down about half way.

Here is a link that might be useful: Health

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Health info on fats, trans fatty acids, butter, oils etc.

I don't do any of the things recommended for good health, I think they are way off base in their thinking. I am 76 years old and I will not give up the things I love. Neither did my Mom. She was raised on fried food and she was 97 years old when she died and still picking up leaves in the yard a week before she died. All of my ancestors that we knew about lived to be 85 or older.

If I can't die in my sleep I want to fall face first into a pizza.

o

LOL..you're so lucky!
Not all of us have good genes, so we can help a little by watching a few things. I think good genes is the major factor in growing old.

o

Konrad, I emailed a lady that writes about senior citizens for our local newspaper. I told her I agreed with her thoughts on aging and told her about my desire to fall face first in a pizza. She emailed a couple of days after and asked if she used my quote. I told her that's fine. She said "I will give you credit for it." LOL

I think genes are the most important thing regarding health and living a long life.

This post was edited by EmmaR on Wed, Feb 20, 13 at 14:22

o

WOW...that's a very unique quote!..good for you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here