Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Problemfeet

Posted by eclea (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 3, 13 at 11:57

Hello dear community.I have problems with my toes,the right foot is more affected than the left.I attached a photo of it to show you with what kind of foot issue im dealing.I have problems wearing closed shoes and cant find shoes that are not looking like "grannyshoes".The last years Im walking in tennis shoes when I cant wear sandals.This not looking very elegant but in the moment the only option I have.Im also dealing with corns between my toes,but I think theres nothing you can do about them except pading.I want to avoid an operation in the moment because I know people who have more problems then before the operation and didnt recommend me to do it.

Thank you eclea.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Problemfeet

Appears that you have what is called 'hammer toes' Some suggest that they are caused by too short of shoes during formative years. I have no suggestions other than removing the hose and start manipulating toes to stretch the tendons in the individual toes.

I have foot problems but not this type and find Crocs original style for me are only comfortable shoes.

o
RE: Problemfeet

Thank you for your answer.Im already wearing crocs.Theyre one of the few shoes I can wear.Thank you for your advice.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here