Return to the Health Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Life Without Gallstones

Posted by gallstone (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 26, 13 at 10:15

Over half a million people in US have gallbladder removed every year and so far, this is the only way for us.

Side effects of gallbladder removal can be the dumping of bile which is now not as easily regulated and can send someone running to the bathroom immediately after eating. Not to mention abdominal pain, nausea, gas, bloating, and diarrhea are common following after that.

Not everyone knows about this yet, there is a surgery that would only include removing the gallstone from the gallbladder. Thus, after this surgery, everything is cured including zero pain and other of those symptoms. Check this link for the detailed experience and judge for yourself. Gallstone

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Life Without Gallstones

I would rather do a detox and prevent the stones from forming If there is stones you probably have an issue in the liver as well. A good detox will fix both problems

o
RE: Life Without Gallstones

There is a med for the dumping syndrome..I have taken it for over 20 years, no urgency...gran

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Health Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here