SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lulie___wayne

My 'Heavenly' Gift

lulie___wayne
19 years ago

I found this post that I had originally written and just pasted it here for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

I know that not all here are Christians, but I am writing this for those that do believe.

I think I have shared this before, but I know there are a lot of new people and I may keep sharing it every now and then. To me, it is very comforting.

I won't go into detail again, but one night I dreamed about Chris. It was one of those dreams that was so real, it's hard to call it a dream. During the "dream", I was with Christin. When she hugged me, I experienced a happiness like I never have known on this earth. It started at the tip of my toes and slowly radiated all the way up my body. Now, I know that sounds weird. It was extremely intense. I feel that she was transferring her happiness to me to let me know how happy she is in heaven.

I know that if I can experience that kind of happiness in a dream state, then it must exist. It has to.

Anyway, I just thought that you all may like to hear that.

I wish so much that I could explain that feeling better to you. It was so wonderful.

It was the morning that my first grandson was born. I knew that Danielle was supposed to go to the doctor that morning. She was pregnant. I told her to call me if she goes to the hospital. Well, I was dreaming and the happiness was soooo intense that it woke me. I realized that I had turned the phone off, so I ran into the kitchen to check to see if she had called. The second I got to the phone, it rang. It was her telling me that she was going to the hospital to deliver. I take the dream as: she woke me up so that I wouldn't miss the excitement, she hugged me to congratulate me to let me know that she was happy for us, she wanted me to know how happy she is.

I have a hard time believing that it was coincidence that this "dream" that had such a profound affect on me just happened to happen on a day which was so significant to us.

Thank you, Chris.

Lu

Comment (1)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor