Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update....

Posted by Brycesmommy (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 3, 05 at 21:47

Hi Everyone. I hope all is well. I haven't been on here for a while. The latest for me..I am 5 months pregnant now. And found out I am having TWINS...yikes! It will be exciting I think. I sure wish Bryce could be here to share this though. I know he would be thrilled. We are having a boy & a girl. Haven't made the final decision on names yet but we're thinking Mason & Haley. Any thoughts?

Everyday is still a struggle because I miss Bryce very very much but I know he's with us all the time with a big smile. He is happy I feel it!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update....

How lovely to hear from you. Bryce must have a huge smile on his face at the wonderful surprise of twins. Life is certainly going to get busy for you but you have lots of love and courage to give again and to share your heart with your two new babies and their little guardian angel. I like both the names you are considering.
My little grandson is now 6mths old and he has certainly brightened many days for me after losing my son, his Uncle Glenn 8 months ago.
Keep in touch and lots of good wishes for you and your husband and the little ones during the holiday season. Elspeth

o

Oh, what a blessing!!!! I was 45 when we lost Christin (my daughter) and although I knew that she couldn't be replaced, I had thoughts of another baby.
I believe that Bryce knew them before they were even conceived. Those babies are coming to you from heaven and Bryce wants you and your husband to enjoy the rest of your life with them.
I think that Haley and Mason are beautiful names.
Again, all I can think is "Wow, what a blessing".
Lu

o

I'm sure proud of Bryce everyday for everything he was & always will be. He made me the person I am today. I know he'll always look out for his brother & sister & make sure they are ok. I'll never let him be forgotten. Mason & Haley will grow up knowing they have a wonderful older brother who is our special angel.

o

oh so good to hear from you, was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were and how things were going with your pregnancy!! so glad things are going well and TWINS!!!! yes I'm sure Bryce is right there with you too, watching over you and he will watch over the twins too!! congrats, and hope things continue to go well for you and the babies!!!!! ((((hugs)))) DianePA

o

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Twins! I cannot imagine. What a blessing. Love the names! Best wishes to you and your husband.

o

I've thought so often of you. I'm so glad things are going well...twins! You are so very lucky. I know that Bryce is with you and so glad that his little brother and sister are going to share your lives. I know they can't replace him, but they will surely bless your lives in ways you can't imagine. I think about my granddaughter who would've been 8 now and how much she would have loved our granddaughter Sarah who was born just 2 weeks before Dave and Millie died. I can just imagine the two of them playing together, so I know that your wishing that Bryce was sharing the babies with you is a natural feeling. Please keep us posted on your progress. You have many friends here wishing you the best and praying for you.

o

Great hearing from you...I have been offline for a while myself, so I'm just still lurking yet. What wonderful news to be sharing, and I'm sure you will see a bit of Bryce in each of his brother & sister, when they arrive. LOVE the names...Mason was a name my 18-year old daughter Erica used when she had those electronic babies that she had to use in her parenting class last year. I wish you lots of luck, and I know the happiness will be there too.
Emma in PA

o

Thanks for checking in with us Brycesmommy. Twins! That's so amazing, exciting, and wonderful. I hope you'll have plenty of help when they arrive! You have many friends here, so keep in touch.

o

Bless your heart. That's wonderful. Lovely names.

Nell

o

Hello! I never post here but sometimes read them just to see how everyone's doing. Your story has been one of the most touching. I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear that twins are on the way. What a blessing. My heart leaps with joy for you. The names are so very nice! Please be sure to let us know how things are going.

Pam

o

Thank you all for your messages. I'm sure this is a blessing & that Bryce did have a huge part in it. I know he would only want us to be happy. He'll be with us for ever in our hearts & never forgotten. I wrote him a long letter last night telling him how much I love him & how happy he has always made me. I'll always be proud of him.

((BRYCE))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here