Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas

Posted by darrylsmom (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 24, 06 at 21:34

Just a note to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. It is a very sad time for all of us , missing our loved ones. This year I have another loved one to miss my Dad went to heaven to be with my Mom on October 22 and I'm sure they are up there looking down with My Darryl by they're side. Let's all be good to ourselves. Again take care and Merry Christmas.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas

I second the sentiment! Last night was really hard...my first Christmas Eve without my mom. But I know she is happy and waiting for me to join her. And she is with her mom and dad, her brothers and sister.

Christmas for me will never, ever be the same. But we persevere and try to remember the kids...this is their time to cherish the memories.

Hope everyone is safe and healthy!

Duane

o
RE: Merry Christmas

Thinking of all of us at the holidays, knowing from experience how hard it is to miss those we love so deeply. I try to be truly mindful of my blessings, but it is so hard not to have all that tinged with grief over what has happened. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here