Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My mother my best friend

Posted by brendaturner (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 29, 06 at 21:32

I just found out this morning she went to heaven. I love her so and will miss her more. She was my friend and mother at the same time. She helped me get my business started. I always wanted to have my own business but just scared. She pushed me and I am doing good. Who would ever know you would ever lose your mom. I love you Mom. Love Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My mother my best friend

I'm so sorry Brenda. I lost my mom 3 years ago, so I know what a crushing loss it is. Take care.

o

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom. I lost my Mom, my best friend 2 years ago March 31st. Hang in there.
Joanie

o

Brenda,
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what you mean by who would know that you could ever lose your Mom. I lost my Mom on Christmas Eve 2005. I still can't believe it sometimes. Hang in there. I believe that her love and support is always with you and will be forever.
Karen

o

Brenda,
So sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom in July and really missed her this Christmas.
(((Hugs)))

o

Brenda, I'm so sorry about the loss of your mom. My mom has been gone 2 years now. We were so close and I miss her so much, also. Her birthday was on December 29 when you posted. Take each day at a time and remember that you will see her again.
Lu

o

I am so sorry about your mom. Mine will have been gone a year later this month. We were very close and I am still devastated. I doubt a day will go by that I don't miss her.

I wish I could be more uplifting, but my heart aches as I'm sure yours does.

Someday we will know the reason for this pain.

Duane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here