SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karen_nc

Got through Christmas

Karen_NC
19 years ago

Hey Everyone: Just wanted to tell you that I made it through Christmas. I went to Church on Wed. before Christmas with my 2 grandaughters. We had a candle light service and I got through that ok. But when we formed a circle around the Sactuary and lit our candles, the dam broke! I just stood there and cried. One of my friends hugged me until I could finally stop crying. But, I think that was my release. Christmas eve with my family was very good and I know my Don's spirit was there with us. Christmas day was good. I spent it with family and friends. Oh how I miss my Don! But one of the last words he said to me was "stop crying" and I am trying to do just that. I am busying myself with my family and getting ready to get this awful year behind me! God must be holding me up, cause I feel so much better now. For you that knew about me wanting to give my rings to my girls....well, I just couldn't do it yet. There will be the right time for that, It just wasn't now. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. God bless y'all and I wish a Very Happy New year for all of you.

Karen NC

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County