SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
littlelizzy_gw

I just want my Brother home for xmas

littlelizzy
14 years ago

two months ago my older brother died, he was 42. His death was due to smoke inhalation. His was 99% brain dead also due to hypoxic brain damage. (stopped breathing for too long in the fire and his brain was starved of oxygen). He was sick for nearly three weeks and I got to see him alot.. but although I was told he would die.. I didnt believe it, I still expect him to walk into our house and call me to make the coffee. Im the youngest in my early twentys and my brother was my best friend as well as my hero, we got on so so well and I love him to pieces. I cant see away out of this at all. I want to be with my brother so badly I hate getting up and facing each day, only for I have my mum I would have done away with myself.. selfish I know and a waste etc etc but I miss him so much, life without him seems scary. people bully me now. I dont have my best friend and my brother to protect me :( im not even sure which to miss first... iv lost my num1 person. I hate the thoughts of xmas all i want is my brother back.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Van Metre Homes
Average rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Home Builder | 5x Best of Houzz