SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loagiehoagie

Getting signs

loagiehoagie
17 years ago

Hi all, many of you know I lost my mom in January 2006 after fighting a year-long battle of heart trouble. I am still having a rough time. My mom and I were so much alike and I still break down most every day. I just can't believe she is gone....

Anyway..she is sending me signs..and that makes me feel quite a bit better. I won't go into all of them..just the most recent.

The other morning I was awake, about 830am ...but just lying in bed...then the most wonderful fruity fragrance filled the room...it was so powerful...like a perfume in it's strength..but more natural like a field of fresh flowers...I swear it seemed like I could reach my fist up and squeeze fresh berry juice or something right out of the air! That lasted about a minute...maybe two minutes...then that was followed by a slight whiffy scent of fresh cinnamon...very strange indeed!

I hope it has something to do with what she is doing on the 'other side'. It does make me feel that she is contacting me in her way....but I still miss her terribly!

Duane

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus