Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Beautiful Site for Peace

Posted by Lulie___Wayne (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 05 at 19:11

I thought you all might enjoy this beautiful site.
I wish you all a very peaceful and blessed Christmas full of love, joy, and happiness.
With love,
Lulie

Here is a link that might be useful:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE:Well, let me Try again. lol

I decided to send you all the whole thing.

Wishing you and yours the merriest and most meaningful of Christmases. I have selected the following Christmas message for all my friends and loved ones which I hope you will take a moment to view. It is a wonderful reminder to us all, as one of my favorite lines from a 1968 song by Biff Rose states, "Feel the power within your own silence..............., there you'll find your savior."

We celebrate this birth, but it is meaningless unless we celebrate His teachings through example in our own lives. Just as there was no room for them in the Inn and He was born in a manger, there is no room in His teachings for being judgemental, for bigotry, for hate, for prejudice, for war, for killing, etc., etc. etc. His message is simple: "Peace and Goodwill To All ..... "

May you and everyone in the world experience this peace in the year to come.

(click here to view this message)

"A Silent Night" Movie - by Mary Robinson Reynolds

Here is a link that might be useful: A Silent Night

o
RE: A Beautiful Site for Peace

Lu, I just now saw this post. I had to watch it and I book
marked it to watch again. It was beautiful. The snow,the sky, the lights I so love to see all that. I love to look
at the sky anytime, its just so peaceful. I guess I was
meant to see this post today. Thank You .

Seek the peace within the silent night. So true!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here