Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
thank you for all your prayers

Posted by terrizx (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 22, 04 at 16:27

i just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers for my son ricky...he is still in intensive care and we do not have any idea when he will get out....they are doing surgery this afternoon at 530 on his broken jaw and they keep doing ct scans on his head to check the bleeding and swelling of his brain....i had a delayed reaction nervous breakdown this morning....my husband will not let me see him yet because he doesnt want ricky to get upset(he is very protective of me)but i feel as if i need to be there....but dont want to be selfish by thinking of my feelings......i just wanted to thank you all....i dont know what i would do without all of you...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: thank you for all your prayers

Terri, I must have missed the post about Ricky!! So sorry hope he has a complete recovery!! I know it must be really hard on you and your DH, will be adding my prayers for all of you! Keep us updated!!! DianePA

o

Terri, I have been thinking about and praying for you all ever since I got the message about what happened. I'm so sorry. I wish I could help in some way, but I know all of our prayers will be heard.
Please keep us posted as often as you can. Hold on to your faith, Terri! It will get you through this difficult time. I know you know that.
Lu

o

Hi hon, I posted this about ricky in the Kitchen Table forum - I sent you the links this morning. I know you were able to read them, but could not find them. The kindness of those folks is overwhelming.

We continue to pray for Ricky.

deb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here