Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pennies from Heaven

Posted by tinzee (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 21, 08 at 16:23

I just recently lost my mother, and for several weeks after I would find pennies every where. Can anyone tell where I can find out what this means? I remember reading about it many years ago in Dear Abby.

Kaye

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pennies from Heaven

If you do a search (put in the word Pennies), you may find some older posts. Or scroll down to one listed recently. It has something to do with the date of the pennies found having some significance to the finder.

o
RE: Pennies from Heaven

I can't remember the last time I found a penny until my Mom passed away in May. Since then I've found about 15 of them. I'm collecting them in a glass box on my dresser. Other folks I've talked to about this think I'm nuts. It's nice to hear that others are experiencing this.

Thanks for sharing everyone...
Have a wonderful week!
Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here