SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rachel__gw

Loss of my Mother

Rachel_
9 years ago

Um, I've never really done anything like this before but I googled something and this popped up on the search. I'm a college student living in a different city then where I was raised to pursue collegiate track. My mother was really the only person I kept in contact with, with my family. Until recently (Oct. 29) when I received a call that she had been rushed to the hospital, this shocked me because my mom has always been in good health. They told me that she was unconscious and they didn't think she was doing so well, and that if I could I should try to get home immediately. Of course I got in my car and drove right to the hospital as quick as I could. She was unconscious when I arrived at the hospital and I never saw her awake again, or got to hear her voice. She had died of a sudden brain aneurysm. People told me they were sorry for my loss and that everything would be okay, and that it would get better with time. I had no idea it would be this hard, I'm still waiting for the "it will get easier part" because it still hurts like it happened yesterday. Never being able to call her and hear her voice, or text her, or anything. Its hard and I don't know how people get though it. The pain is just so deep and so hurtful that sometimes I just don't know what to do.

Comments (7)

Sponsored