Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My pumpkinhead passed away on 10/2/09

Posted by pumpkinhead123 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 17, 09 at 1:00

Wow this is so hard to deal with and no one understands the pain i am going thru. My Brittany took her life on sept 26th 2009 she was 14yrs old and i am trying to make sense out of it. her and i were so close she said all the time Dadikins we are like twins. I was the caretaker for ten years till the divorce happened and i saw my kids everyday. She was loved by so many people but none more then me. I miss her texting me in the mornings on her way to school and calling me during the day asking me to take her to Mcdonalds for a snack. i try and be so strong for everyone but when i am alone i break down. Ive be avoiding dealing with her death but i think its catching up to me. i feel that family and friends dont want to or dont know how to talk to me because they r hurting also. i have so much anger for so many reasons the courts for not letting her live with me even though she wanted to, her mother for dragging the divorce out for years, because i think her death could have been avoided. I am anger that she is gone and i will not see her grow up, and we had so many great times together i go and see her as much as possible asking her to help me thru this somehow we had a thing that we texted eachother she would say Dadikins i love you and i would say i love you morer she would say nope i love you the mostest and i would say i love you infinite and i still do. This whole thing still doesnt seem real i hope this is a nightmare and i wake up i made a website to help others thru this and i make changes on it all the time http://www.ilasting.com/brittanypetrocca/memorial.php
it helps but only for a few minutes and the pain rushes back

Peter

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My pumpkinhead passed away on 10/2/09

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard this is for you. I just recently lost my baby girl on Nov. 15th, 2009. SHe was my sunshine and we shared alot. She wasn't just my baby, she was mu tuest and bestest friend. I miss her each and every day that goes by and sometime I wish I could lock myself inside a closet and disappear. I send hugs your way and can only say that if you ever need to just talk and vent I am hear to listen. God Bless you, Take Care!

o

There are no words to express the sadness that I feel for you, Peter. I am so very sorry. She was a lovely young lady who appeared to have touched many lives during her short time here on earth.

o

Peter,

I'm very sorry about your daughter.

There is nothing I can do to make her come back
there are no words I can say
that can replace the words you long to hear

There are no answers I can give,
that will satisfy your questions
there is not another soul I can introduce you to that will ever replace her
and, there is no love I can offer that will ever replace the love you shared.

I can't promise that your broken heart will ever be complete
I will not say it could have been worse
I will not deny it was a tragedy
I will not lie and tell you that she will come back

She never really left

I do promise she hears you when you speak
I will say she loves you no matter the distance
I will not deny she is in a better place
And, I will not lie, she is waiting to greet you someday

She is in every step you take
She is in everything you do
She is the air you breathe
she is every beat of your heart

She is like the wind, you can not see her...but you will always feel her

(((hugs))))

Liira

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here