SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pumpkinhead123

My pumpkinhead passed away on 10/2/09

pumpkinhead123
14 years ago

Wow this is so hard to deal with and no one understands the pain i am going thru. My Brittany took her life on sept 26th 2009 she was 14yrs old and i am trying to make sense out of it. her and i were so close she said all the time Dadikins we are like twins. I was the caretaker for ten years till the divorce happened and i saw my kids everyday. She was loved by so many people but none more then me. I miss her texting me in the mornings on her way to school and calling me during the day asking me to take her to Mcdonalds for a snack. i try and be so strong for everyone but when i am alone i break down. Ive be avoiding dealing with her death but i think its catching up to me. i feel that family and friends dont want to or dont know how to talk to me because they r hurting also. i have so much anger for so many reasons the courts for not letting her live with me even though she wanted to, her mother for dragging the divorce out for years, because i think her death could have been avoided. I am anger that she is gone and i will not see her grow up, and we had so many great times together i go and see her as much as possible asking her to help me thru this somehow we had a thing that we texted eachother she would say Dadikins i love you and i would say i love you morer she would say nope i love you the mostest and i would say i love you infinite and i still do. This whole thing still doesnt seem real i hope this is a nightmare and i wake up i made a website to help others thru this and i make changes on it all the time http://www.ilasting.com/brittanypetrocca/memorial.php

it helps but only for a few minutes and the pain rushes back

Peter

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting