Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
would you like to join in?

Posted by heydeborah (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 17, 08 at 0:02

would anyone of you like to have a prayer circle for our dear lost ones and for each other? if so please join me at 8 pm (that's where ever you live) this Saturday, December 20. there is no need to reply, just join in.

debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: would you like to join in?

I'm saying a prayer for my stillborn Granddaughter, who we lost in April, for all the other grandbabies that people lost this year, for our adopted brother Billy, and for all those who have come here to post their losses this year. I wish everyone a peaceful holiday and a better 2009!

o

I am sorry that I missed Dec. 20 but I pray for my neighbor Kitty who just died Dec. 19 and her beloved family, my dearest husband who died Nov. 23 2006.I pray for everyone on this forum who has lost a loved one, our loved ones are in heaven, a peaceful, loving place, we who are left to carry on without them needs much prayer.
May God give His Blessings to everyone.

o

Thanks and even though I am a new member here I think this is a very good idea. Since my brothers death in Oct. I have just professed my faith because loosing him made me the last living family member. So after living and working together for so many years and then me being his caregiver through his cirohsis years I felt If I didn't establish a close relationship with someone I would just fade away, so God and Jesus were available even to one like me who rarely paid attention before except to just believe.

I still feel uncomfortable around crowds and have a ways to go in my grieving process, but would like to join in the online prayer group and surely won't turn away the chance to try and help and get to know others going through their grieving process.

Mark

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here