Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Visit from Uncle

Posted by lingy11 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 20, 05 at 23:39

My daughter had gotten a visit from her Uncle right after his death!

It was Nov 15th, of this year! I had gotten my two kids off to school and my other child who is three was playing in the toy room at about 8:20 She said"Mom, Uncle Jim is here"! I stopped doing my dishes and looked outside and noticed that no one was there! I said Ellie Uncle Jim was not here! Well two hours later I got a phone call from Uncle Jim's girlfriend stating that he was involved in a car accident and was killed! Curiosity got the best of me so I called to find out what time his death had occured, I had found out it was 8:15. Wow that was so special to know he visited with Ellie!

Kelly Jo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Visit from Uncle

Kelly Jo! That is sooooo awesome! I love hearing things like this. I had read a similar account in the book (Hello From Heaven) that I had mentioned in another post that I enjoyed reading after Christin.
If I remember it correctly, a lady said that she had been awakened from sleep. Someone was at her front door. As she walked down her hallway to get to the front door, she saw her teenaged daughter and her husband's face ahead and above her. She answered the door and the police officer said that her teen daughter had been killed. She thought her daughter was in her bedroom. I think she had snuck out or something and the mother hadn't known she was out. The man's face that she saw was her husband who had died previously. I think I remembered this pretty much the way it was.
Anyway, this is really neat that your little girl got to see him. Just another afirmation that they DO live on.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here