SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kimlynette_gw

My Diana....d. July 25, 04

kimlynette
19 years ago

I lost my beloved only daughter, Diana, 25, on July 25th. She was my oldest of 6. She was mortally injured in a surgical accident on April 5th. She had one gall stone and had gall bladder surgery and the surgeon cut a whole in her liver. She was 16 wks pregnant at the time. She suffered terribly for 4 months, bravely living to give birth to her baby girl, Julia Belle Brookins on July 17th. She got to be with her baby for one week. They had released her home for the first time in a long time 48 hrs before she died. I walked into her room to bring her a beautiful picture of her and her baby and found her gone to be with the Lord. I was out of my mind. And now, yesterday, I have word, that her 15 yr old brother, Daniel, ran away from his boarding school and is lost in the Ochoco mountains of Central Oregon. It is winter there now and I am out of my mind. We are adopting Diana's baby. I have a good husband, but I am not sure I can go on anymore. We have had not word of my son since Saturday morning at 8am. It is in the teens here and may snow. I feel as though I will collapse. My daughter was the dearest thing to me on earth and I miss her so much. I can not bear to think of losing another precious child.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH