SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
find_tasha

searching for estranged daughter

find_tasha
14 years ago

Father searching for estranged daughter?

Her name is Tasha Herron and she's last known to live in Pontiac Michigan. Her father (Fred Herron) moved to Florida years ago and is trying make contact with her. Her mothers name is Christina Ramos. We are having a hard time locating any information and do not have the funds to hire any professional help. If anyone knows Tasha, please tell her that her father, Fred has been searching for her and misses her dearly and to please contact him. Please send any info by replying to this post or also you can email at find.tasha@yahoo.com.

Additional Details

Tasha's birthday is January 6th, 1994.

I have looked on facebook as well as myspace without any luck. I did recieve a phone number through a search but there is a language barrier with with the party answering. They did not speak any english and the conversation ended. I have checked all the addresses I found on whitepages, but they are no longer living there. Christina Ramos mothers name is Deborah A. Ramos. Christina birthday is April 3rd, 1976. I have searched on Whittemore, Wyoming, and Ypsilanti Streets in Pontiac.

Comments (4)

Sponsored