Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I Lost my husband on Nov 6th

Posted by Bashawin (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 18, 05 at 16:42

We would have been married for 19 years on the 27th of December. He had been working on the floor in the house, but went out for while with friends. There he had a massive heart attack. He was 48 years old. They were not able to revive him. We have no children. We were very close becuse we did almost everything together.
Most of the time I think that I am ok. But the smallest thing will make me lose it. Today I decided to go to wally world (walmart). I was able to supress the tears while in the store. But once I was in my car the flood gates opened. I went to my father-in-law's house. He is getting on much better than me. Or he's not showing it. I came home and cried so hard and loud that I was releaved that everyone was at work.
I had the plan to go back to work on monday. I don't know now.
Thanks for letting me go on, & on, & on....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I Lost my husband on Nov 6th

I'm so sorry for this terrible, sudden loss. Your husband was so young. You must allow yourself time to grieve and cry all you want. It's just a process that cannot be hurried, unfortunately. I know everything you do for the first time without him in your life is difficult. Please do post here and go on & on & on all you want. Everyone here cares.

Stay in touch. I send you a cyber-hug!

o

I'm so sorry for your loss. I do know that crying is good and also talking. I also believe the small things are sometimes the hardest, they're what made your husband special in your life. Keep in touch on this site. We're here for you.

o

I am sorry for your loss. (((Bashawin)))

o

sorry for your loss. come here and go on and on, we're here for you!! DianePA

o

Bless your heart. I am so sorry for your loss ((( hugs)))

o

Your post breaks my heart. I wish I could take the pain away for you, but only time can do that. Take care.

o

Bashawin,

my very deepest condolences to you and those close to you. Stay strong and take care.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here