Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My 19yr old son commited suicide

Posted by Missing_Justin (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 23, 04 at 12:30

I hurt so bad! Its hard to funtion. I can't believe my beautiful son is gone.

He hung himself in his fathers basement on Novemeber 15, 2004

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My 19yr old son commited suicide

So incredibly sad. Sometimes it seems that young people can only see the present situation and see no way out. If you feel like it, we'd like to hear about your son; the little boy you loved so much, the grown up son so handsome and charming. You need not share anything that you'd rather not tell us.

You can see by the number of posts here that you are not alone. We do care.

Nell

o

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Vickey-MN

o

I can only repeat Nell's suggestion to talk to us about your beautiful son. I believe that he is still beautiful, and encourage you to be open to signs that he is still close to you.

Susan

o

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I can't even immagine the pain you must be going through. I also lost a friend to suicide on November 15th. A 46 year old father of two took his life by closing the garage, turning on the truck and putting a hose from the exhause into the truck window. His son is addicted to heroin and his wife is disabled due to a botched surgery to replace a pace maker. I have just found out that his wife had a stroke yesterday after the funeral services. My heart is broken I don't know what to do...it's not fair.

o

I am so sorry for your loss. Please share about him when you are up to it.

o

I am very sorry you have to experience the loss of your son. We are here for you to share your hurt & pain. Hugs.
Emma in PA

o

please keep with us and let us help you through some of your pain.
the holiday season will be especially tough for you.
we all care..

trin

o

I am so, so, sorry for your loss. We would love to hear all about Justin and see a picture of him also. Please feel free to tell us all about him when you feel like it. I too, lost a 19 year old daughter.I know you probably feel like you can't live another 5 minutes. I promise you, as time goes on it will get a little easier.
If you would like to meet my 19 year old who is in heaven with your son, click on the site below.
Lu

Here is a link that might be useful: Christin Cosby Memorial Web Site

o

I'm so sorry. I hope you find ways to get through each day.

o

I'm sorry for your loss. You both are in our thoughts.

o

My heart goes out to you! I'm so sorry for your loss. As others have said, I'd love to hear about your son when you feel up to it. In the meantime, please know that others care.

o

There are some wonderful grief counslours avaiable, and grief sessions. Contact your hospital, or look in the paper for a group near you. They will help you understand the whys and did i or did I not do----

o

I feel your pain. I am so sorry for your loss. I also lost
a wonderful daughter Oct.10 from a overdose. I am feeling
such a lose also. Also lost a 17 year old grandson last
year in a car accident. It is hard belive me. You gotta
take one day at a time. All of us here know what you are
going though. I will pray for you.

o

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. One of my best friends lost her son five years ago. He, also, hung himself. He was 23 years old.

Please know that others care. I'm like Eva - when you want to share some things about him we'd love to hear about your son. ((Justin's mom))

o

I am very sorry - this is so very tragic. Please tell us about your son. Share with us what you are going through.

Deb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here