Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How do you live without your soulmate?

Posted by manuja (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 27, 06 at 0:23

I just lost my husband on sep 21, 2006. We got married on Jan 10, 2006. All I know is that I don't know how I wake up everyday. I remember waking up with my husband and saying thank God we are alive and its another beautiful day and we are healthy. Now I wake up in the morning and say "oh God another day". My husband was(is) everything to me. I have never seen a more beautiful person than him in my life. He have the most sweetest heart in the world. I don't use past tense for him. He is so handsome, well educated, sweet, cooks, bakes, cleans etc. I never asked him to do anything, he always just enjoyed doing things. We love spending time together. We hated it when we had to be away from each other. He never got married and I asked him why and he said" I never loved anyone enough to marry them, and besides I was waiting for you as you are my soul mate." I asked him how he know that and he said God told him so. I know everyone hurts when they lose their loved one, but I am so ready to be with my husband where ever he is. I know for sure that if my husband don't go to heaven then no one will, as he is so sweet and don't have a mean bone in his body. I am so lonely. If I didn't believe that if one takes their own life they will never be with Jesus, I would have joined my husband the same day. It is so horrible and painful to wake up everyday. We have been together 24/7 almost and now I have to be alone? God please help me as you are the only one who can help me. It is possible for him to be back and that is my belief, that is the only thing that keeps me going now. I know everyone says that it is not possible for him to come back, but I believe in my Jesus and God and there is nothing impossible for them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How do you live without your soulmate?

You are in the midst of tremendous grief, and I hope you have friends and family to talk to and be with at this time. Your husband was a wonderful man who graced your life for only a short time. I'm so sorry for your loss.

o

Add my condolences to Socks. I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful husband. He is always with you in spirit and he wouldn't want you to harm yourself. It is true, if you take your own life you will not be with Jesus or your beloved husband, forever. But he is still with you in the breezes that blow, in the sunshine, in the rain, in bird songs, in waving grass. Wherever you see beauty or emotion, know that he is with you enjoying it too. Soft heart-felt hugs to you.

o

Thank you for your supports. I am going back to the house where I was living with my husband tomorrow. I will be there for Christmas waiting for him. I truly believe that he is going to come to me. I am alive without him, but I don't think I am living. He is my heart, my life, my breath, my everything. He always said we are one mind and one soul. I know that soulmates cannot live apart too long.

o

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious husband. I have few words for you, your loss is so great. I, too have had loss, but not in a husband. I, too hope that you can find caring people to talk to and help you through this. And I, too believe in our God and saviour. He knows your heart and soul and he is bigger than all of this pain. He will get you through this time and one day things will become clear for you about the why and when. Please trust that God loves you and cries with you. And that he has a plan for your life if you can just trust in him. You're in my prayers. Hugs to you.
Joanie

o

Thank you for that sweet message. I miss my husband so very much. I feel that no one knows how miserable I am without my life(Norm). I don't even know what happened to him. All I do know is that his family is accusing me of his passing. They were never around and now they want to act like they know him? He always said that I am what keeps him going. All I know is that I am so lost without my heart with me. Only God and Jesus can help me and I am waiting for them. I don't think that my heart can take anymore. I wish his Dad would come to me, he is such a sweet man. He knows in his heart how much his son means to me and how much I mean to his son and loves me. I am waiting for my love.

o

I too am sorry for your loss of your husband, your marriage was short mine was long but the length of the marriage is irrelevant, it's the depth of the love that matters. I can't give you advice because my bereavment is just recent but I send you my love and my prayers for both of us.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here