SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
manuja_gw

How do you live without your soulmate?

manuja
17 years ago

I just lost my husband on sep 21, 2006. We got married on Jan 10, 2006. All I know is that I don't know how I wake up everyday. I remember waking up with my husband and saying thank God we are alive and its another beautiful day and we are healthy. Now I wake up in the morning and say "oh God another day". My husband was(is) everything to me. I have never seen a more beautiful person than him in my life. He have the most sweetest heart in the world. I don't use past tense for him. He is so handsome, well educated, sweet, cooks, bakes, cleans etc. I never asked him to do anything, he always just enjoyed doing things. We love spending time together. We hated it when we had to be away from each other. He never got married and I asked him why and he said" I never loved anyone enough to marry them, and besides I was waiting for you as you are my soul mate." I asked him how he know that and he said God told him so. I know everyone hurts when they lose their loved one, but I am so ready to be with my husband where ever he is. I know for sure that if my husband don't go to heaven then no one will, as he is so sweet and don't have a mean bone in his body. I am so lonely. If I didn't believe that if one takes their own life they will never be with Jesus, I would have joined my husband the same day. It is so horrible and painful to wake up everyday. We have been together 24/7 almost and now I have to be alone? God please help me as you are the only one who can help me. It is possible for him to be back and that is my belief, that is the only thing that keeps me going now. I know everyone says that it is not possible for him to come back, but I believe in my Jesus and God and there is nothing impossible for them.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012