SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ahf3m

five months...

ahf3m
18 years ago

It's been five months yesterday since my husband been killed leaving me to take care of my 5 year old son and a 2 month old, he never had the chance to see. I try looking for a place to just babble, but I haven't found one. It seems we all are going through this together, but everyone's grief is different( do you know). I cried so much yesterday and to make it worse my son comes to me crying that he misses his daddy. All I can say is So Do I,mijo(son in spanish). People say time will make it better, but for me it seems like it's getting worse. If it wasn't for my new born I probably be stuck in bed. I still can't believe he's gone and I expect him to come home and that he was in a witness protection program( ha:( but he's not). I feel like you sometimes Tracy about missing your husband. When I was reading some of your postings it seems like I was writing them. I lost my everything. It would 've been 7 years of being together this halloween. I don't know how I'm going to do it during the holiday's. I hope they pass by fast. But I feel sorry for my son because he shouldn't feel sad. He's just a child he should be happy with his dad. He was a trucker so last Christmas we spent it with him on the road and my son was so excited to go with daddy. I'm just babbling that my son is asking for food... I'm sorry for everyone's loss and I wish we never had to go through all this pain. I'll never understand this grieving.......... I miss him so much. It hurts my heart everyday. I wish everyday he'll come back and God will see me crying that He will bring him back....I know it won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to wish,does it?

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Jennifer Gilmer Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Team | 11x Best of Houzz