SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brycesmommy

Most Amazing Experience

Brycesmommy
19 years ago

This story is a little long..

One late night last week my husband & I were coming home from the city close to the town we live in. The road off the highway into the town is about 22km, in the middle of nowhere & has alot of curves so you can't see straight in front of you. It was pitch black so we could hardly see, even with the headlights on.

Just as we came around a corner we saw a deer right in the middle of the road but it was too late. My husband slammed on the brakes but we still hit the deer going 110km/hr. I thought this was my time & my entire life flashed before my eyes. I never felt anything like it. I must have blacked out because I hit my head so I don't remember much else until I heard my husband crying (I have seen him cry 3 times in the 7 years i've known him..when our son was born, when we held him in our arms as he took his last breath & at his funeral). All he kept saying was "Bryce I miss you & love you so much" as he cried. I opened my eyes (or so i thought...Maybe i was still unconscious??) & saw Bryce sitting in the car between us holding our hands. I don't know how to explain exactly what he looked like but i'll try...i could see his face clearly but the rest of his body was fuzzy like on a tv where there's no reception (make sense???) & his whole body was outlined in white. I thought I was going crazy until my husband said he saw the same thing.

I have asked over & over for Bryce to be in a dream so I can see him one more time. I tried so hard to see signs from him to let me know he's close. But I haven't had any. I think I was trying to hard. SO it was the most incredible experience having that chance to see him & tell him we loved him.

Luckily neither one of us were seriously hurt in the accident. All I had was a goose egg on my head where i hit it & a broken collar bone from the seat belt locking. My husband broke his wrist & got some stitches in his chin. Surprisingly I was scared..more comforted then anything when I saw our little boy was there with us. The paramedic was amazed that we made it out alive or at least without any serious injuries. So I truly believe that we were being watched over by one very special angel.

Does this sound crazy or has anything like this happened to anyone else. Maybe we were both dreaming it??

Comments (14)

Sponsored