SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jan1uk

how do i cope

jan1uk
19 years ago

I lost my mother last june and my youngest son 4 weeks ago he was 21 and disabled with muscular dystrophy I cared for him 24/7 and he died of respitory failure. He was a beautiful child who loved life to the best of his ability he never complained and would put most of us to shame. I feel that, because I knew for years that he was going to die, I feel it some how helping me with the grieving, up until today 23rd oct I have been at the hospital all day with my father he died at 4:45pm with heart failure I am totally numb with shock and now I have to go through the whole process again. I have been reading the forums here for the last couple of weeks and they have helped me a great deal even the one about the pennies as I too have found pennies but not even thought about it until reading the messages. I am an only child and even though I have my family I still feel I am so alone. I don't even know where to start because I will need to go any empty the place where my mom and dad lived for 17 yrs, the half completed jigsaw puzzle is still how my dad left it before he went into hospital a week ago I need some help please

Comments (11)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz