Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
grieving a sudden death--questions

Posted by luckybeans44 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 07 at 17:38

Hi,
I'm writing a paper about how people grieve the sudden death of a loved one, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me interview them and share their story with me. If so, just please let me know you're email address and I'll email you some questions. This will really help me out a lot, so anyone who feels comfortable talking about their grieving process please let me know. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: grieving a sudden death--questions

Luckybeans44, I'm willing to talk to you. I lost my wife 6 months ago by suicide. My email address is listed on "My Page".

Doc

o

Luckybeans,

You can interview me. I lost my brother 17 months ago. You
can find my email address on 'My Page'.

Heather

o

Fill free to email me for the interview. I lost my precious 19 year old daughter suddenly as she was hit by a truck trying to save our dog. My email address is:
Lulieathome@Bellsouth.net
Lu

Here is a link that might be useful: Christin Cosby Memorial Website

o

I would be happy to answer your questions. We lost our oldest son and oldest grandchild in an accident 4 1/2 years ago. My e-mail address is on my home page. Susan

o

Luckybeans,
I lost my only living child suddenly, an 18-year old daughter, a little over two years ago. Her boyfriend died in the same accident. Daughter was thrown from the car, auto ignited, boyfriend never got out. Also lost a full-term pregnancy, a son, the year before daughter was born. Would love to answer questions, and would like to hear how you got graded. This is a wonderful site to visit. These people are wonderful. Thanks,
Emma in SC

o

I just lost my dear husband to pancreatic cancer, and would like to help with your essay. Just email me!

o

Luckybeans,
I am also willing to talk to you. I lost my husband to suicide 4 months ago. Please contact me at MardelSur99@yahoo.com
Thanks.

o

Hello,
I would be very willing to help. I lost my mom in 1991 with no warning, then, in 2000 I lost my dad. Also, very quick, unexpected. I'm 47, a mom and single parent. I was very close to my parents and would be happy to share what my coping skills were or anything else you may wish to ask. You may contact me at rottenlivia@yahoo.com
Kim

o

If you could use another interview, feel free to contact me at Solstice98@att.net. I lost my mother 9 months ago. She was elderly but was thriving, then was injured and died within a few days. She lived with us for 6 years so we had become very close. My loss can't compare to the loss of a child or a husband - you expect an 89 year old woman to have a limited time - but even though I thought I would be prepared, I found out that I wasn't. If I have anything to add to your study I would be happy to help.

Kate

o

You can contact me as well. Cindy1230@aol.com
I posted my story Oct. 26th.
I lost my dad and uncle very suddenly the same day.

Any chance you will be posting your paper when you are done?

o

If you would like another interview, you can e-mail me at brucenorquist@sbcglobal.net

o

If you still need more people, I would be happy to take part. My email address is available on my page.

kind regards

J

o

I lost my son this year on December 10th.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here