Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
8 Months today

Posted by xelliex (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 17, 06 at 17:15

On the 17th February 2006 my friend Jenna passed away...she was only 16 and had her entire life ahead of her. She was so unbelievably talented and beautiful, her artwork was amazing, she shone in every subject, she could beat anyone at any sport imaginable. She was always ready with a smile and a few comforting words when I needed her, I miss her so much! None of my other friends really want to talk about her anymore, I think it's hard for them if they keep thinking about it...I like thinking about her though, keeping her memory alive, and remembering every single laugh we had.

Jenna wherever you are, I love you and miss you more than anything, I;d do anything to get you back, but that warm feeling you give me when I'm crying always comforts me, I know you're with me....love you always xxxxx

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 8 Months today

I'm so sorry you lost your friend. You are smart to keep her memory alive in your heart. She was a wonderful young woman. Have you ever called her family to say hello? It might comfort you to stay in touch with her family. If you cry or they cry, it's ok. They might like to know you are thinking of her and still miss her.

What a terrible loss. I know you'll never forget your dear Jenna.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here