SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrdsmom_gw

So Angry at my husband

Mrdsmom
19 years ago

I have so many emotions, I can't even name them all - but mostly right now, I am hurt and angry at my husband. He was my son's step father and they didn't get along for many reasons. I lost my son in July and my husband cannot even recall the last time he had a conversation with him or spoke to him (and we all lived in the same house). While I was at the hospital during the first 15 days, while my husband did come to visit, he spent his evenings going to concerts, drinking beer, playing loud music - while I sat and watched my son on life support. Now - this past weekend, he went out with friends to a football game and I find out that they went to a strip club and all got a lap dance. I want to puke! He goes about his business as if nothing is wrong and continually asks me "what's wrong"? I wish I had divorced him before my son's accident. Maybe I would still have him. I feel like his carrying on is a slap in my face. I'm not sure what I want him to do, but going to a strip club is certainly not on the list. When I told him I didn't appreciate it, he made a joke and told me to get over it.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor