Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Honor them with a permanent memorial website...

Posted by remorial (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 30, 08 at 15:30

Hello,

My name is Brian Singer and I am the creator of Remorial.com, an online memorial website that allows you to create memorial profiles for loved ones or friends that have passed. I am hoping this will be a valuable tool in your grieving process; by celebrating a persons life and creating a tribute to them as well as allowing others to post condolences and share memories. Unlike most websites, this site is completely ad-free in respect of those that you are paying tribute to.

For now, the site is completely free and I invite you to visit and create your own profile completely free of charge at www.remorial.com. When the site does go live, your profiles will remain online indefinitely, with absolutely no cost to you as a thank you for helping us get started. All that we ask is that you enjoy the site and let us know what you think. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at this email address: bsinger@remorial.com.

Thank you, and I hope we can help you better cope with your loss
Warmest Regards,
Brian Singer
Remorial.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Honor them with a permanent memorial website...

Your heart is in the right place, but GW doesn't allow advertisments.

D-

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here