o
Today 10/21...

Posted by DawnStorm (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 21, 04 at 9:54

...would've have been my Dad's 81st birthday. :((

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Today 10/21...

Dawn - I KNOW what kind of day you're having. Today would have been my dad's 77th birthday. I miss him so much.
Hugs to you.
Joanie

o

Hugs to you and Joanie on this day...

deb

o

Hugs to you both. My dad would have been 87 in July. He's been gone three years. I understand.

o

I know how difficult these anniversaries of losses are. I hope you had a peaceful day, though.

o

I hope that your day wasn't too difficult. I know that birthdays are always hard for me. Those days are filled with the "would have beens" and the "could have beens".
Lu

o

Hugs to you....those days are so hard to get through.
deb

o

We grieve, not for an elderly parent to be back with us sick with the infirmities of old age and the chronic diseases of the aging but for times past and for the counsel they could give us. The memories of happier times make us long to see them again, talk with them and give them one more hug.

Nell

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here