Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My father

Posted by Jaspreet15 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 22, 13 at 8:27

I just lost my father last week. He was only 53 years. The cause is Ishemic Heart Disease. It was very sudden as none of us including him were aware that he had that disease. I still remember him telling me that he had slight stomach pains in the morning. My mom quickly rushed him to the clinic assuming that he had gastric. My father passed away at the clinic. My dad was not even a heart patient. His didnt had cholesterol and his blood pressure was in control as well. My family and I are having a hard time accepting his death. We definitely trying our best to be strong but it is indeed very difficult. For people out there, pls be grateful with what you have and never ever take anyone for granted as you will only regret it once they are gone. Thanks for reading my post.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My father

I am so sorry for your loss.

o

I'm so sorry for your loss. The sudden and unexpected nature of your father's death must be very traumatic. I just lost my father in August, however he was 82 and he had been ill for over a year. It is an extremely painful loss, no matter how it happens, but I am thankful that I had some time to prepare for what seemed inevitable. And I am sure that my Dad was also able to "put his affairs in order" to some extent that way.

Wishing you and your family comfort through this very painful time.

o

I am so sorry.

Losing a loved one is always hard, but 53 years is too young.

'be grateful with what you have and never ever take anyone for granted as you will only regret it once they are gone.'

Sharing this is a powerful tribute to your dad, & it'll doubtless make a difference in some lives.

Take care of yourself, & help your mother.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here