Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our butterfly is free... now!

Posted by ndnlady (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 28, 06 at 7:41

Our precious daughter of 30 died suddenly and unexpectedly in the early hours on Sep 21st. Her death certificate states that she was found dead at 7:00am Thursday (exact time of death could not be determined). Her husband, sisters, brother, father and I wake between 3:00 and 4:00AM every morning. Some of us cannot go back to sleep. No matter what time we retire at night, we wake up at this time.
We miss her dearly. Her death was a shock to us but all seem to be adjusting normally. Could this time of our waking signify the hour of her death?
If anyone has experienced this or has information that would be helpful, please let us know. Thank you so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our butterfly is free... now!

What a heartbreaking loss, your dear daughter, your precious butterfly, now gone. I'm so very, very sorry. May your family members gain strength from each other to pass through this difficult time.

As for your question about the time of your waking possibly being the time of your daughter's death, no one really knows, but it is possible.

I wish you peace.

Susan

o

I am so sorry for your loss ((())

o

First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like to lose someone you love more than anything. I know I'll never be the same and I keep everyone who suffers through grief close in my heart.

My 57 year old mother died in her sleep sometime after midnight on May 12th, 2005. Since she passed I've had one very realistic dream about her. I think of it as a "visit" but to each his own. Anyway, that's the only dream I remember vividly and when I woke in tears it was 3:20 a.m. I, still to this day, believe that that was the time she passed. Why? No logical reason but I feel it to my very core.

So, my answer to your question, is yes...that's probably the time she passed. I never did before, but now I truly belive things like this are signs from our loved ones.

o

Very sorry for your loss. I also think that the time may be related. My dad passed at 10:02, I still get short of breath around that time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here